Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Asos Sale Holiday Shoe Roundup

Asos is having a massive sale and among the items are shoes! I really wish I could give in to one of my weaknesses and buy a pair but this year I've gone a bit handbag crazy and am trying to be good at curbing my spending.  So below are some items I window shopped on their site. I didn't even get through the entire shoe sale section; I only made it to page 7 of 17! As you'll see I really like mules (they're supposedly "on trend" right now but I loved them for years for their simplicity and comfort) and anything that has a little something extra like glitter, texture, etc. Oh and I LOVE a kitten heel! Who said being stylish can't also be comfortable? Enjoy!


London Rebel Ghillie Point Kitten heel Shoes

Truffle Collection Contrast Heel Boot




No comments:

Post a Comment