Thursday, January 12, 2017

Office Inspiration

At my job I have an office and I am incredibly grateful for that.  I've been in this current office for maybe two years now? Honestly, I've lost track because this is my third move into a new office.  During my time here I have barely done anything in terms of decor because I thought, "oh it's about the work, why spend money on this room?" but I am so wrong! I spend over 8 hours a day in this room and there are times where I need a little pick me up or inspiration to keep going. So this year I'd like to add more wall decor besides my treasured Bill Murray poster and my little cactus. Below are some items that I want to bring into my office.
DIY pallet art like Colors and Craft's, but instead of a wooden "hello" I'd like to try a wired red velvet ribbon "hello" to mix textures.

3 DIY abstract marble paintings like Elegantly Untamed's
A criss cross DIY tassel garland (in another colorway) like this one from pomtree.
Some airplants and DIY/bought geometric brass holders like handmadesammade's.
And maybe a framed photo of this! Ha!




Here's some office inspo just because it's pretty to look at.

Man Repeller's office from Style Me Pretty.
Homeyohmy above and below (the bottom has a super cute fringe photo garland I like).


No comments:

Post a Comment