Friday, January 27, 2017

That 70s Moment

I am a lover of trash TV. Yes, it's true, please don't judge me. My current list of reality shows include Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills, Married to Medicine, and Vanderpump Rules. And on this week's episode of Vanderpump Rules Arian Madix was serving 70s funkadelic hotness in a denim jumpsuit! I was and am loving it! Now I want a denim jumpsuit too! It was hard to find a good photo of her in it online because she really wears it well. Below are some photos of the Pylo Jumpsuit that she was wearing (no longer available) and a few that can be purchased right now.

Here are some jumpsuits that I'm eyeing that are for sale right now. Why have I not hit that checkout button yet? Remember my spend less, save money, become a minimalist thing? I'm deciding if any of them will be a life long item in my closet and what has to go to make room for it. Enjoy!
By Vero Moda-regular fit & tall fit
By Missguided, found on Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment