Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Vision Boards and The Secret

Remember years ago when the book and DVD "The Secret" blew up on Oprah and everywhere?  That was the first time I had heard about the law of attraction and I just thought it and "The Secret" were just positive thinking so I didn't know what all the hoopla was about. It felt like a "duh!" moment. Fast forward to 2017 and I decided to set the goal of creating a vision board by the end of January and that led me to watch those old Oprah episodes about "The Secret" and now I am understanding all that hoopla! It's more than positive thinking; it's changing your focus and language, expanding your gratitude, visualizing the life you want, and putting your desires into action. Some of the words that stood out to me are below.  As for the DVD, some of the dramatizations with actors are kind of hokey but the parts where the experts are speaking really resonated with me so I recommend folks check it out.  I wish you all a prosperous new year!   
Images are from here, here, and here. I added the quotes myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment